Free & Secure Shipping . Lifetime exchange & buyback . 15 days Return . Free & Secure Shipping . Lifetime exchange & buyback . 15 days Return . Free & Secure Shipping . Lifetime exchange & buyback . 15 days Return .

Penguin Charm / Pendant

7,7145,139Save: 2,575

Shop & Earn 513-517 Points
Shop & Earn 513-517 Points

Free Insured Shipping

+
+

DESCRIPTION:

A cute addition to your collection is this Penguin Charm / Pendant, which also symbolise loyalty. This is in solid gold and set with black coloured synthetic gemstones.
*Choose spring ring or loop and wear it as part of your favourite. Select chains here.

* Estimated gold weight will vary no more than +/-15%. MRP will remain the same.

Product Details

Product Code: FC384
Thickness: 1.2 mm
Gross Weight(Approx.): N/A

Diamond Details

No. of Diamonds: N/A
Weight: N/A ct

Metal Details

Type: 14 Kt Gold
Net Weight(approx): N/A g
Gemstone Weight: 0.07 ct

Price Break Up

Gold: N/A
Diamond: N/A
Gemstone: ₹ 50
Making: N/A
GST: N/A

Foro Advantage

Foro is a direct-to-consumer brand which means you pay much lesser than other retailers for high-quality jewellery and international designs. We manufacture and sell via our own online shopping platform hence you save on the retail-level mark-ups on jewellery.

N/A

OTHER RETAILERS

N/A

Foro

Girl in a jacket

Fast & Secure Shipping

Girl in a jacket

15 Days Returns, 100% Refund

Girl in a jacket

Lifetime Exchange & Buy Back

Girl in a jacket

BIS Hallmarked Gold

Girl in a jacket

SGL Certified Diamonds

close
Looking for the perfect piece of gold jewellery
but not sure which metal to choose? We're here to help!
18 Karat
We offer 18 karat jewellery in yellow, rose & white colors. 75 percent is pure Swiss gold and the remaining 25 percent is the master alloy that gives color to the gold.
14 Karat
In the case of 14 Karat 58.5% is pure Swiss gold and the remaining 41.5% is the master alloy that gives color to the gold.
The master alloy used in our jewellery makes our jewellery wear-resistant, non-oxidized, and perfect for everyday wear and forever.

See What People Are Saying

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Penguin Charm / Pendant”

What Our Customers Say

Zinnia Sambhi
Zinnia Sambhi
September 18, 2023.
Dainty jewellery. I am very happy with my purchase but add more to your collection.
S K
S K
September 16, 2023.
LOVE the products! And the packaging....elegant and classy..peach and grey😘
Rishika Jain
Rishika Jain
September 4, 2023.
Amazing always
Garima Singh
Garima Singh
September 4, 2023.
Great designs and goos customer service. I found the making charges quite high though (almost 30% for a simple chain gold bracelet) so that pinches a bit.
Madhumanti Mukherjee
Madhumanti Mukherjee
August 20, 2023.
Tuna Poovamma
Tuna Poovamma
August 16, 2023.
So dainty and pretty 😍
Syamu T
Syamu T
August 16, 2023.
bhavisha kantaria
bhavisha kantaria
August 16, 2023.
Gayathri Hegde
Gayathri Hegde
August 16, 2023.
We loved the product. The design is unique, original and comes with modern approach. Amazing service and quick delivery. Thanks Bindu for all the quick responses..
Sri Vidhya
Sri Vidhya
August 13, 2023.

Shop by Product

Document